If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (609) 383-9785

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Moldy Odor No More in Galloway,NJ

We received a call from a customer that was actually starting to get headaches from the bad odors in their home.A lot of times mold is not visible and can be very unhealthy without you realizing it.Upon our inspection,we noticed a lot of moisture in the crawl space under the home,and upon further views,mold had started to form on the wood under the upstairs flooring.We put together a plan for the homeowner that was very reasonable---clean up all debris,lay a vapor barrior,wipe down all mold on the wood,and encapsulate it.We also added insulation,and as you can see it came out great.

Call us with any type of foul odor,and we'll make it look like new again.