Commercial Mold Remediation
Business owners may not deal with mold damage frequently, but luckily, we do. SERVPRO of Egg Harbor/Ventnor City commercial team tackles mold and water damage on the daily. Our technicians are IICRC certified and are trained through continuing education monthly. One of the most common mold damage we see in commercial properties is in entryways. Typically, entryways tend to gather moisture during the winter from cold weather clothing and shoes. Mopping up water right away and keeping mats clean and dry will deter mold growth. Be careful and keep an eye out for this problem. Contact our office to speak with a technician regarding your mold concerns.
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- A Trusted Leader in the Mold and Water Restoration Industry with over 2180 Franchises
- Highly Trained Mold and Water Damage Restoration Specialists
Have a Mold Problem? Call Us Today – (609) 383-9785
Commercial Mold Remediation Presents Unique Challenges
Mold can spread quickly through a property if left untreated. SERVPRO of Egg Harbor / Ventnor City can respond quickly, working to first contain the infestation to help prevent its spread to other parts of the building. Next, we will begin the remediation process, working safely and effectively to manage the situation. We have the training, experience, and equipment to contain the mold infestation and remediate it to preloss condition. Learn more about SERVPRO of Egg Harbor / Ventnor City training and certifications.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery and Fabric Cleaning Technician